Acupressure Course Basic and Advance
Acupressure is indeed a very holistic healing method that does not harm. Anyone can do basic or advanced courses and learn this important therapy. To do the therapy is i best to study in a recognized institute whose certification is acceptable worldwide. In India, there are various institutions that offer different courses for those who wish to study and practice a career in acupressure therapy. There are correspondence courses which can be done online also.
The acupressure research training & treatment Institute offers several courses related to this successful therapy.
The main courses are:
- Certificate course in Acupressure (CCA)
- Diploma in Acupressure therapy (DAT)
- Diploma in Reflexology (DRT)
- Master Diploma in Acupressure therapy (MD Acu)
- Super Advance course in Acupressure therapy
- Diploma in Sujok Acupressure (DST)
- Master Diploma in Sujok Acu Therapy
There is emergency acupressure treatment that can be given in cases where it will take time for medical aid to reach a patient. One has to undergo a university course to learn how to provide relief to the patient. In India one can learn this therapy at:
- Gujarat Ayurved University
- Uttarakand University
- IGNOU, ASPEUS & MVGU
- Academy for acupressure & Acupuncture (training courses), Bangalore
China Beijing International Acupressure Training center offers a few international courses for basic and advance practitioners. Those who take up the curse will learn:
- Basics & advance knowledge of acupressure
- Tuina Massage
- Diet, cosmetology
- Pain Course
- Knowledge of Chinese herbs
Join Acupressure classes in ahmedabad, Acupressure classes ahmedabad at Kenils.co, Acupressure classes offers various courses including Certificate course in Acupressure (CCA), Diploma in Acupressure therapy (DAT), Diploma in Reflexology (DRT), Master Diploma in Acupressure therapy (MD Acu), Super Advance course in Acupressure therapy.